The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation Board of Directors meets virtually at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 21. The live webcast is available at https://youtu.be/qC-MneU7xJo.
Public comment on agenda items must be sent by email to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20. Comments will be read into the record during the virtual meeting.
The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation Inc. is the nonprofit, fundraising arm of FGCU. For more information, contact Vice President for Advancement and Executive Director of the FGCU Foundation Kitty Green at 239-590-1067.
FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION INC.
Board of Directors’ Meeting (virtual)
Sept. 21, 2022 – 9 a.m.
I. Welcome and Roll Call: Chair Ketteman
- Introduction of New Board Members
- Video News Clip – Entrepreneurship Student
II. Review of Minutes for June 8, 2022: Chair Ketteman
- Recommended action: approval
III. Program: Ms. Green
- Recent Graduate’s Perspective: Sam Palmisano ’22 (Masters, Env. Studies)
- WGCU Five-Year Plan: Corey Lewis, General Manager WGCU
IV. Committee Reports
- Audit: Dr. Seidler
- Finance: Mr. VanOort
- OCIO Evaluation – For Information Only
- Development: Mr. Barker
- Nominating & Governance: Ms. Scott
- New Foundation Video
- Proposed New Director, Martin Shappell
- Recommended Action: Approval
- Real Estate: Lucienne Pears
- Approve Modification to Vester Lease
- President’s Report: President Martin
- Board of Trustees: Trustee Roepstorff
- Alumni Association: Mr. Nachef
- Athletics: Mr. Kavanagh
- Executive Director: Ms. Green
- Chairman: Mr. Ketteman